Sunday, January 6, 2008

Arbonne Formulas


Hi again, I hope 2008 is treating you well so far.
Today I would like to tell you about some important facts about Arbonne products.

Arbonne Products are botanically based,they are PH correct. PH of 5.5 insures maximum benefits.
They are Hypoallergenic and dermitologist tested. They are NEVER tested on animals, and Formulated without animal products or by-products. Arbonne products are also Formulated without mineral oil, and no dyes or chemical fragrances.

It is important to read the packaging of what you are using now, to see if you products at home can say the same. If not, well here are just a few reasons why you may want to try Arbonne products.

Have a great day

Lisa:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. I love decorating houses and I do know a lot about modern trends and furniture. I think that it is a great Arbonne. I was thinking of buying some cosmetics from the company. But when I browsed through the site I changed my mind. The thing is that the reports of the customers do not make me feel good about the company.